Destroy the Harpies
|Destroy the Harpies|
|Given by|| Lieutenant Murunda |
in Dzagonur Bastion
|Preceded by|| Dzagonur Bastion|
or Dasha Vestibule
(Click to enlarge)
- Find the harpy roosts in the Wilderness of Bahdza and eliminate them. You have [4...0] roosts remaining.
- See Lieutenant Murunda for your reward.
- Korrub, Flame of Dreams will spawn in Wilderness of Bahdza after this quest is completed.
- Screecher and Scratcher will no longer spawn in Wilderness of Bahdza (except during Population Control) after this quest is completed.
This quest requires to eliminate 4 groups of Harpies. Each of them have level 28 Elders and level 2 Hatchings, which makes them a large group but actually weak. All nests are located directly south from Dzagonur Bastion's portal. Follow the quest marker to find each of them. Return to Lieutenant Murunda for your reward.
- 28 (30) Elder Skree Raider
- 2 (22) Skree Hatchling
- 28 (30) Elder Skree Tracker
- 28 (30) Elder Skree Griffin
- 28 (30) Elder Skree Singer
- "My scouts have just returned from patrol and have located four skree harpy roosts. These beasts have been a thorn in our side for weeks and its time we dealt with them."
- "I don't have the manpower to send a squad out to take care of them, but I do have the authority to hire mercenaries such as yourselves for the job. Are you feeling up to a little harpy killing?"
- "Fantastic! That should keep those feathered creeps out of our hair for awhile. Here's your reward."
- If you keep the quest without claiming its rewards, the Skree Harpies spawned by it can be farmed for Bolt of Cloths, Feathers, Skree Wings and Tanned Hide Squares.
- "Queen of the harpies" (in the decline option) is a phrase lifted from the movie Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, subsequently spoofed by the Simpsons (among others), although the term can also mean a particularly naggy woman.