From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Type||Rare crafting material|
A Diamond is a rare crafting material introduced in Nightfall. They are one of the required materials needed to craft Destroyer weapons, which are crafted by Balthor Coalforge in the Slavers' Exile dungeon.
- Expert salvaged from certain items (rare chance).
- No creatures currently appear to drop Diamonds.
- Purchased from rare material traders
- Always drops from the Underworld Chest. Possible drop from the Chest of Woe.
- As a quest reward from Free Birds, Free Birds (Hard mode), and Honorable Combat (Hard mode)
- Traded from Vabbi Trade Officials for 7 Trade Contracts
- Possible drop from Treasures
- 5 Diamonds are a random reward from a Coffer of Whispers
- Eye of the North
- Dungeon chest rewards
- Possible drop from Hidden Treasures revealed with Light of Deldrimor
- As a quest reward from Attack on Jalis's Camp
- Gelatinous Summoning Stone
- Diamond, Onyx Gemstone, and Spiritwood Plank are the only crafting materials that cannot be used to craft armor.