From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Destroyer Hornbow)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign(s)||Eye of the North|
|Damage type(s)||Piercing damage|
|PvP reward class||Exotic|
|Value||Can't be sold|
|Salvage||Only for upgrades|
The Destroyer Bow is part of the Destroyer weapons set, one of three weapons sets that can be displayed in the Hall of Monuments. The bow's skin resembles the cracked-lava appearance of the Destroyers.
- Piercing Dmg: 15-28 (Requires 9 Marksmanship)
- Inscription: "Strength and Honor"
- Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)
This item cannot be dyed.
- There are 5 types of Destroyer bows: flatbow, hornbow, longbow, recurve bow, and shortbow.
- The name of the bow will be "Destroyer <type>" (i.e. Destroyer Flatbow, Destroyer Recurve Bow).
- The lava coursing through the bow is animated.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Primordus Longbow.|
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Primordus Short Bow.|
|Axe • Bow • Daggers • Focus • Maul • Scepter • Scythe • Shield • Spear • Staff • Sword|