From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Type||Rare crafting material|
An Obsidian Shard is a rare crafting material. It is used in the crafting of Obsidian armor.
- Purchased from rare material traders.
- Random drop from creatures in The Fissure of Woe. For known creatures that drop Obsidian Shards see Category:Drops obsidian shard.
- Always drops from the Chest of Woe.
- Expert salvaged from:
- Armor crafted with Obsidian Shards.
- No salvage items, trophies or weapons currently appear to contain Obsidian Shards.
- Obsidian is volcanic glass made of extruded lava high in silica that cools without an organized crystalline structure.