Plague of Frogs
|Plague of Frogs|
|Given by|| Horticulturist Hinon |
in Garden of Seborhin
(Click to enlarge)
- Kill the heket in the Garden of Seborhin. You have X of 10 groups remaining.
- See Horticulturist Hinon for your reward.
This quest is a simple process of following the pointer to each group of heket, and eliminating them. These heket groups are in addition to those that normally spawn in this area. These new groups are located around or inside the garden compound. The plague cannot be done when the garden is under nightfall so do it before you trigger that or after you have completed the campaign.
- "<Player name>! You'll be able to help me, I know it! Those blasted toad-like heket have overrun my precious garden and displaced the beneficial wildlife...and my staff! It'll take me months to repair all the damage they're doing! Help me out and exterminate the nasty things. I'll pay you, of course."
- "Oh, what a relief it is to hear that you've gotten rid of those heket! It'll take me a while to undo all of the destruction they've wrought, but you saved the garden from total ruin. Here is your well deserved reward."
- After receiving the quest, it's a good idea to speak to the Vabbian Scout nearby, since he has a Heket Hunt blessing which will earn sunspear promotion points for any player taking it.
- This quest cannot be completed in Nightfallen Jahai. If Nightfall has occurred, you must complete the campaign before completing this quest.
- The plague of frogs is one of the ten biblical plagues visited upon the Pharaoh of Egypt to convince him to let the Israelite slaves leave.