From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Region||Realm of Torment|
|Exit(s)||Gate of Pain|
Gate of the Nightfallen Lands
Gate of Torment
The Nightfallen Jahai is a dark mockery of Jahai Bluffs in Kourna. Even the Elon River is mirrored; in its place is the River of Souls. The Sun is black and twisted. This area is outside the Gate of Torment and is the first explorable area in the Realm of Torment that your party will traverse.
The primary quest Uncharted Territory, available from the Gate of Torment, will continue the storyline and lead the party across this area.
Many secondary quests from the Gate of Torment take place here.
- Forgotten Warden → Margonite Battle
- At the southeastern corner.
- Near the northeastern corner, west side of the ruins before the Gate of Pain.
- Forgotten Warden → Monolith Hunt
- South, at the exit into the Gate of Torment.
- Forgotten Warden → Monster Hunt
- Along the eastern edge, near the middle.
- At the northwestern corner.
- Near the southwestern corner.
- North by northwest, at the exit into the Gate of the Nightfallen Lands.
- Forgotten Warden → Titan Hunt
- In the center of the map.
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
The following quests affect the spawns in this area:
- Breaking the Broken
- Dark Gateway
- Drink of the Gods
- Good Demon Hunting
- Invasion From Within
- They Only Come Out at Night
- Uncharted Territory
- 20 Forgotten Wardens
- 20 Mad Souls
- 20 Tormented Souls
- 24 (26) Margonite Executioner
- 24 (26) Margonite Bowmaster
- 24 (26) Margonite Cleric
- 24 (26) Margonite Warlock
- 24 (26) Margonite Seer
- 24 (26) Margonite Sorcerer
- 24 (26) Margonite Ascendant
- 24 (26) Margonite Reaper
- Torment creatures
- 28 (30) Blade of Corruption
- 28 (30) Arm of Insanity
- 28 (30) Word of Madness
- 28 (30) Shadow of Fear
- 28 (30) Herald of Nightmares
- 28 (30) Rain of Terror
- 28 (30) Spear of Torment
- 28 (30) Scythe of Chaos
- 22 (26) Graven Monolith
Titans (arranged in spawning pattern order)
- 28 (30) Pain Titan
- 28 (30) Madness Titan
- Torment creatures
- 28 (30) Shepherd of Dementia → Signet of Illusions (Demented Artifact)
- 28 (30) Oath of Profanity → Anthem of Fury (Oathbound Spear)
- 28 (30) Onslaught of Terror → Onslaught (Terror Scythe)
- 28 (30) Faveo Aggredior → Assault Enchantments (Faveo's Daggers)
- Treasure Chest, in the northeast, behind the area where the demon boss, Shepherd of Dementia, spawns.
- While in this area, your party suffers from the Edge of Reason environment effect (i.e. skills take an additional 3 seconds to recharge).
- This area does not contribute to the Elonian Cartographer title since it is in the Realm of Torment and does not show up on the world map.
- This area is not required for the Elonian Vanquisher title.
- To the north you can find an alternate version of the Monument to the Defeat of Palawa Joko. When you step into its opened mouth, you might not be able to get out if bodyblocked by Kormir, meaning you'll have to re-zone to escape.
- Completing the quest The Missing Patrol in this area will start the quest The Oddbodies, granting you 5 powerful allies that will follow you around the map. They're great company when you're farming Lightbringer points.