|Region||Realm of Torment|
The Nightfallen Garden is an example of what the Nightfall event will do to the land should it come to pass fully. After the events in the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission, the Garden of Seborhin becomes inaccessible and is replaced by the Nightfallen Garden. The terrain and scenery reflects the Realm of Torment.
It is possible to retain access to this area and the Garden of Seborhin after the completion of Abaddon's Gate. It can be done by acquiring but not completing the primary quest Heart or Mind: Garden in Danger, since that quest leads here. The downside is that you will not be able to acquire the Protector and Guardian of Elona titles, as you must complete the quest to gain access to Jennur's Horde.
- Forum Highlands (south)
- Whispers Informant → Margonite Battle
- In the middle of the garden compound, along the north wall.
- Western end of the garden compound.
- Whispers Informant → Menzies Battle
- At the exit into the Forum Highlands.
- Whispers Informant → Monolith Hunt
- At the northeastern entrance into the garden compound.
- Whispers Informant → Monster Hunt
- Along the northern path, by the pool.
- In the middle of the garden compound, along the south wall.
- Whispers Informant → Titan Hunt
- At the northwestern entrance into the garden compound.
- At the southeastern entrance into the garden compound.
- At the southwestern entrance into the garden compound.
- 20 (20) Whispers Informants
- Torment creatures
- 22 (26) Graven Monolith
- Shadow Army
- 28 (30) Madness Titan
- This location is considered "underground" (i.e. not shown on the world map), and as such, it does not contribute towards the Cartographer title track.
- It is possible to retain access to both this area and the Garden of Seborhin. See the "Getting there" section above.
- Weapons normally found in the Fissure of Woe have a small chance of dropping from the creatures here.
- This is an excellent place to earn Lightbringer points early. Use the map to acquire the necessary bounties. Try to avoid as much fighting as possible prior to that.
- Several Margonite groups are known to sometimes attack other groups.
- This area contains Margonite Chests instead of Vabbian Chests. However, you can't buy a Margonite Key in nearby outposts, they can be bought only in outposts belonging to Realm of Torment.