Domain of Fear
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Domain of Fear|
|Region||Realm of Torment|
|Exit(s)||Gate of Fear|
Gate of Secrets
A view inside
The Domain of Fear is the explorable area beyond the Gate of Fear. Torment creatures, titans, and the dryders roam the eerie landscape that seems comprised of shapes and carcasses of small and large insectoid gods.
- Forgotten Warden → Monster Hunt
- Forgotten Warden → Dhuum Battle
- South from the exit into the Gate of Fear.
- 28 (30) Blade of Corruption
- 28 (30) Grasp of Insanity
- 24 (26) Torment Claw
- 28 (30) Arm of Insanity
- 28 (30) Word of Madness
- 28 (30) Shadow of Fear
- 28 (30) Herald of Nightmares
- 24 (26) Scythe of Chaos
- 28 (30) Rain of Terror
- 28 (30) Wrathful Storm
- 28 (30) Spear of Torment
- 28 (30) Scythe of Chaos
- 28 (30) Terrorweb Dryder
Demons (Torment creatures)
- 28 (30) Seed of Suffering → Prepared Shot (Seedborn Flatbow)
- 28 (30) Flame of Fervor → Defender's Zeal (Fervorborn Staff)
- 28 (30) Storm of Anguish → Mind Freeze (Stormborn Artifact)
- 28 (30) Shrieker of Dread → Stunning Strike (Shrieking Spear)
- The following quests affect the spawns in this area:
- While in this area, your party suffers from the Cower in Fear environment effect (players move, attack, and activate skills 15% slower).
- This area does not contribute to the Elonian Cartographer title since it is in the Realm of Torment and does not show up on the world map.
- This area is not required for the Elonian Vanquisher title.
- Some foes in this area possess Factions skills. If your account does not have access to Guild Wars Factions, you can still capture these skills; however, your character will be unable to use them.
- There is a large insect-like Margonite being sticking out of a mountain near the exit to the Gate of Secrets.