Heart of Abaddon
|Heart of Abaddon|
|Region||Realm of Torment|
The very heart of the Realm of Torment. This desolate area covered in eyes and teeth shadowed by floating towers that are filled with what is either human mouths or dentures, though small, can be deadly.
- Abaddon's Gate (south)
- 28 (30) Blade of Corruption
- 28 (30) Arm of Insanity
- 28 (30) Word of Madness
- 28 (30) Shadow of Fear
- 28 (30) Herald of Nightmares
- 28 (30) Rain of Terror
- 28 (30) Spear of Torment
- 28 (30) Scythe of Chaos
At the area where the first Binding Guardian was:
- Razah: "I spent days staring into the eyes on these walls, wondering why they were watching at me, what they were thinking, who they belonged to. Are there souls behind those waxy stares, or are they simply the facade of the tormented and soulless dead? I do not have the answer."
At the area where the second and third Binding Guardians were:
- Razah: "These plants are fascinating, are they not? They grow throughout the realm wherever there is enough blood for them to feed. Do not touch them; one prick will lead to a painful and certain death."
At the area where Razah was trapped within the barrier:
- Razah: "Although I was bound here, I have no resentment towards this place. The soft, pulsing light that permeates the land reminds me of the Mists."
- There are no resurrection shrines in this area; a party wipe will result in the party getting sent back to Abaddon's Gate.
- Only one quest affects the spawns in the area: Finding a Purpose
- As with all areas in the Realm of Torment, this zone does not contribute to either the Elonian Cartographer or Vanquisher titles.