The Oddbodies (quest)
- This article is about the quest. For the affiliation, see The Oddbodies.
|Section||Realm of Torment Quests|
|Given by|| Captain Yithlis |
in Nightfallen Jahai
(Realm of Torment)
|Preceded by||The Missing Patrol|
|Followed by||Into the Fire|
(Click to enlarge)
- Escort the Oddbodies to the Gate of Torment
- See Commander Thurnis for your reward.
Having survived the preceeding quest, escort Captain Yithlis and his patrol back to the Gate of Torment. You will be attacked by 3 mobs of torment creatures running at your escort on the way, so don't think you can take it easy!
Scythes of Chaos like to attack Yithlis and the spell casting party, running around the warriors so keep an eye on them. Consider killing Shadows of Fear first to ensure that you don't have to face exploding minions in addition to the other demons.
- 28 (30) Blade of Corruption
- 28 (30) Arm of Insanity
- 28 (30) Word of Madness
- 28 (30) Shadow of Fear
- 28 (30) Herald of Nightmares
- 28 (30) Rain of Terror
- 28 (30) Spear of Torment
- 28 (30) Scythe of Chaos
- Captain Yithlis
- "They call us the Oddbodies. Go ahead, laugh. The keepers chuckle when they see us muster. They see us as a group of rejects, but I would pit my squad against anything the Realm of Torment can throw at us! I'm proud to command these misfits. That said, we find ourselves in a difficult position. we have not rested in days, but we have important information for Commander Thurnis."
- "Escort us to the Gate of Torment, otherwise we might not make it in one piece."
- Commander Thurnis
- "The Captain gave me a very interesting report. He claims Abaddon's forces are summoning a new demonic ally...a powerful being known as the Unseen. It is a terrible creature, the likes of which we have never seen before. It is clear to me, however, that he has no proof and is simply compensating for his past...indescretions...by fabricating a dire plot. In any case, you have my thanks for returning him...and his squad."
- You can use the Oddbodies to help farm Lightbringer points in this area. It may be worthwhile not to turn in the quest for this reason.
- It is possible to avoid all of the mobs unscathed, with the exception of a few henchman/heroes.
- The quest can be completed with just one member of the Oddbodies surviving.