To the Rescue (Nightfall quest)
- This article is about the Vabbi quest. For other uses, see To the Rescue.
|To the Rescue (Nightfall quest)|
|Given by||Belgun the Quarry Master |
in Vehjin Mines
|Required hero||Master of Whispers|
|Preceded by||Data Mining|
|Followed by||Coffer of Joko|
(Click to enlarge)
- Required hero: Master of Whispers
- Search the mines for Belgun's assistants.
- Defeat the Kournan and Margonite guards and free Assistant Lenahn.
- Survive the onslaught of Kournan and Margonite troops.
- See Belgun the Quarry Master for your reward.
After receiving the quest from Belgun, head north-west to find Lenahn, who is being held captive by Kournans and a Margonite. After defeating the first Kournan group, further groups of Margonite reinforcements will approach the party from either side: 2 from the east, and 3 from the west (including the final boss group). After defeating all the groups, speak to Belgun for your reward and the followup quest.
Humans (Kournan Military)
- Belgun the Quarry Master
- "It's hard to find good help these days. And wouldn't you know it my two best assistants, Lenahn and Jenahn, are gone! I'm sure those Kournan slobs are involved. My workers told me where they were last seen. We must hurry! The Kournans must be taken seriously, especially now that have Margonite demons working with them."
- Master of Whispers: "Belgun, has your time in the mine dulled your senses? One too many rocks fallen on that thick skull of yours? How did you let these Kournan rascals cause so much trouble in the mines?"
- Belgun the Quarry Master: "I will best you in a duel any day, young Master of Whispers. If I recall, you spent a lot of your time on the backside during our training sessions!"
- Assisstant Lenahn: "Thank you for coming to my rescue. Those horrible demons took my brother Jenahn to the coffer of Joko. Watch out! Here come reinforcements!"
- Belgun the Quarry Master
- "I can see why the Master of Whispers has aided you. The enemy's vile plan is clear to me now. We must hurry if we are to stop them."
- Nehpek the Remorseless does not spawn if this quest is active.
- The foes' pincer movement can be avoided by retreating back along your arrival path as soon as the group at the quest marker has been eliminated, and fighting the spawns at that end alone. Once no more foes appear, head back to the marker to fight foes arriving from the other side.
- The foes at the eastern end sometimes get stuck indefinitely on a Vabbi Chest which spawns in that narrow passage, so waiting at the quest marker can be fruitless. Simply travel out and tackle them at their sticking point.