Gold Zaishen Coin
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Gold Zaishen Coin|
|Value||Can't be sold|
|Common salvage||1 Pile of Glittering Dust|
|Rare salvage||1 Silver Zaishen Coin|
Gold Zaishen Coins are part of the reward of Zaishen Challenge Quests and can be used for different goals, such as unlocking pet tiers in the Zaishen Menagerie.
- From Pokhe in the Great Temple of Balthazar by trading in 10 and 50
- Random drop from Zaishen Strongboxes.
- Reward from Hard mode version of:
- The Rescue Attempt
- A Treaty's a Treaty
- The Titan quest series.
- Expert salvaged from Celestial Sigils and Envoy weapons.
- Sigils with gold values of 1900+ have a chance to be salvaged for 2 Gold Zaishen Coins
- The Battle Isles
- Various outposts
- 1 costs 500 and 150.
- See Zaishen Coin for a list of all items offered with prices converted for all Zaishen Coins.
Bug.If you use an Expert or Superior Salvage Kit on a stack of more than one Gold Zaishen Coin, the game will freeze (after salvaging one Gold Zaishen Coin into one Silver Zaishen Coin).
Anomaly.If you use a Salvage Kit, you will salvage one Pile of Glittering Dust from one Gold Zaishen Coin without the game freezing, despite a warning that you will destroy the whole stack.
- This item was introduced in the April 23, 2009 update; they could not be traded until the June 2, 2011 update.
- This item uses a unique text font color.