From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update #2 - Thursday, June 2, 2011
- Fixed a crash bug related to the new PvP quests.
Update - Thursday, June 2, 2011
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
- New account-based PvP quests are available from the Zaishen Recruiter in the Great Temple of Balthazar and all major cities.
- The Titan quests are now available as Hard Mode quests.
- Typing "/guild", "/ladder", or "/champion" in chat will now trigger an emote based on guild ladder ranking.
- Codex Arena will now shift the available skills once per day.
- Zaishen Strongboxes have been added to guild vs. guild, Heroes' Ascent, Random Arena, and Codex Arena.
- Alliance spies have been spotted in Alliance Battles PvP outposts; talking to them will transport you to the opposing outpost.
- The guild ladder has been reset.
PvP Reward Updates
- Players can now trigger previously earned Zaishen rank emotes by typing "/zaishen #" or "/zrank #" in chat.
- Players can now trigger previously earned Hero title emotes by typing "/rank #" or "/fame #" in chat.
- Alliance PvP formats now reward Imperial faction.
- Imperial Faction Converters have been placed in Alliance PvP outposts to convert Imperial faction to Luxon, Kurzick, or Balthazar faction.
- Zaishen Coins are now tradable items.
- Exchange rates with Zaishen Coin collectors have been changed for several items.
- Jessie Llam now offers new items.
- Tolkano now offers new weapon skins.
- The Codex Title now awards points for every consecutive win in Codex Arena, starting with the second.
- The Gladiator title now awards points for every consecutive win in Random Arena, starting with the second.
- Updated the 2011 Automated Tournament Series Trophy in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- In addition to changing the type of faction rewarded through Alliance PvP formats, the amounts were also increased:
- Fort Aspenwood now gives twice the faction for kills, twice the faction for completion of God's Vengeance on the Kurzick side, and 66.67% more faction for unique gates destroyed from Luxon side.
- The Jade Quarry now gives 20% more faction for each piece of jade and twice the amount of faction for kills.
- The number of Copper and Silver Zaishen Coins in an inventory slot now appears as gold text.
- Despite the header, there were no skill changes in this update.