The Gladiator title is an account-based title that is earned by members of a winning team in Random Arenas for every consecutive win. This title can be displayed in the "Honor" monument from tier 3 onwards.
Gladiator title track
Tier Title Gladiator points 1 Gladiator 500 2 Fierce Gladiator 1,000 3 Mighty Gladiator 2,000 4 Deadly Gladiator 3,360 5 Terrifying Gladiator 5,600 6 Conquering Gladiator 9,320 7 Subjugating Gladiator 15,500 8 Vanquishing Gladiator 25,920 9 King's Gladiator 43,200 10 Emperor's Gladiator 72,000 11 Balthazar's Gladiator 120,000 12 Legendary Gladiator 200,000
- Each rank in this title will increase the maximum cap of unspent Balthazar faction by 5,000.
For each victory after your first, you earn 1 point per win in Random Arena. [sic] At every 5 game winning streak you receive bonus points, and the points per win are increased by 1 (Max [sic] 5). After 25 wins you receive an additional bonus, and are returned to the Random Arena outpost. [sic]
— in-game description
- See also: Random Arenas#Rewards
Every consecutive win in Random Arenas (starting with the second) awards Gladiator points. After every five consecutive wins, the number of Gladiator points attained per win increases by one. Thus after five consecutive victories, a player will earn two points per win; after ten consecutive victories a player will earn three points per win, etc. Additionally, players receive 3 bonus points after winning 5, 10, 15 and 20 matches, and 10 bonus points after the maximum number of wins, 25.
|Points earned for each win||1||2||3||4||5|
There is a 200 Gladiator points cap per day, which is reset at 15:00 UTC (8:00 AM PDT). The cap is doubled during the Random Arenas weekly bonus.
- Players who already had acquired Gladiator points before the update on September 27, 2007, had their total number of points multiplied by 6 to compensate for the difficulty and raised tiers.
- Players who already had acquired Gladiator points before the update on June 2, 2011, had their total number of points multiplied by 8 to compensate for the difficulty and raised tiers.
- 25 consecutive wins awards exactly 100 points towards this title.
- The prefix for each tier's title is the same as those for the Champion title track.
- Prior to the October 22, 2009 update, Gladiator points could also be earned in Team Arenas.
- Prior to the June 2, 2011 update, Gladiator points were awarded after every five consecutive wins.
- The January 29, 2015 update introduced a limit of 100 Gladiator points that can be gained in one day (limit is doubled during the Random Arenas weekly bonus). The February 5, 2015 update increased the limit to 200 Gladiator points.
|Core||Cartographer • Drunkard • Guardian • Maxed Titles • Party Animal • Protector • Skill Hunter • Survivor • Sweet Tooth • Vanquisher|
|Prophecies||Legendary Defender of Ascalon|
|Nightfall||Lightbringer • Sunspear|
|Eye of the North||Asura • Deldrimor • Ebon Vanguard • Master of the North • Norn|
|All campaigns||Legendary Cartographer • Legendary Guardian • Legendary Skill Hunter • Legendary Vanquisher|
|Core||Champion • Codex • Gamer • Gladiator • Hero • Lucky • Treasure Hunter • Unlucky • Wisdom • Zaishen|
|Factions||Kurzick • Luxon|