Zaishen rank is an account-based title given to players who use Zaishen Keys to open the Zaishen Chest; five points are earned for each key used. This title can be displayed in the "Honor" monument from Rank 3 onwards. The title is accompanied by an emote (performed by using the command /zaishen or /zrank) which will change as you progress in this title track.
Zaishen title track
||Zaishen reputation points
||Total keys used
||Friend of the Zaishen
||Companion of the Zaishen
||Ally of the Zaishen
||Golden Spear + Copper Hammer
||Sentinel of the Zaishen
||Golden Spear + Silver Hammer
||Steward of the Zaishen
||Golden Spear + Golden Hammer
||Defender of the Zaishen
||Golden Spear + Golden Hammer + Copper Axe
||Warden of the Zaishen
||Golden Spear + Golden Hammer + Silver Axe
||Bastion of the Zaishen
||Golden Spear + Golden Hammer + Golden Axe
||Champion of the Zaishen
||Golden Spear + Golden Hammer + Golden Axe + Copper Sword
||Hero of the Zaishen
||Golden Spear + Golden Hammer + Golden Axe + Silver Sword
||Legendary Hero of the Zaishen
||Golden Spear + Golden Hammer + Golden Axe + Golden Sword
- Note: When you have reached the golden level for each weapon, that weapon will always be present in your emote.
- Players earn 5 Zaishen Reputation Points for each Zaishen key used.
- Ranks in this title track do not raise your Balthazar Faction cap.
- The emote can only be used once every 30 seconds.
- To obtain the 20,000 keys required to maximize your rank, you can:
- The weapon models used in the emote are the Windblade Spear, Magmas Arm, Spiked Axe and Long Sword.
- Except for the last tier, the prefix for each tier's name is the same as for Kurzick and Luxon allegiance.
- This title is not retroactive, any keys used prior to the May 8th, 2008 update do not count toward the title.
- You can activate the relevant emote by typing /zaishen [#] or /zrank [#]; by default, typing the command without the number activates the highest emote available to you.
- If you have not earned a Zaishen Rank, the emote will be identical to /cheer, but will still have the 30 second timeout. /cheer is not affected by this timeout.
- Starting at rank 3, each rank is roughly 60% of the next rank.