From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the common Long Sword. For the The Prize Moa Bird reward unique Long Sword skin see Long Sword (crystalline). For the "Short Sword" Long Sword skin see Long Sword (Short Sword).
|Damage type(s)||Slashing damage|
|PvP reward class||Basic|
|Common salvage||Iron Ingots|
|Rare salvage||Steel Ingots|
- Random drop
- Provided as a default weapon for warrior characters in the Costume Brawl (customized, blue with +15% damage while Health is above 50%).
|Eye of the North||
Dye affects the hilt of the sword. The default color can be closely replicated with yellow dye.
- Other weapons with this appearance:
- This is one on the weapon models used in the Zaishen rank emote. Others are the Magmas Arm, Windblade Spear, and Spiked Axe.
- A Long Sword with the Crystalline Sword skin can be obtained through The Prize Moa Bird quest in pre-Searing Ascalon.
- A Long Sword (Long Sword of Shelter) with the Short Sword skin can be obtained through the Charr at the Gate quest in pre-Searing Ascalon.