From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Common salvage||1 Pile of Glittering Dust|
|Rare salvage||1-2 Gold Zaishen Coin|
Use to purchase a Guild Hall [sic]
— in-game description
- Random drop from Chest in the Hall of Heroes
- Jessie Llam (in exchange for 3 plus 100 )
- Sigil Trader
- Randomly obtained from Zaishen Strongboxes
Anomaly.Unlike all other items, Celestial Sigils (acquired before and after the February 7, 2013 update) do not display their description when selected in the Jessie Llam, merchant or Sigil Trader window.
Bug.Celestial Sigils (acquired after the 2013 update) cannot be stacked, unlike all other trophies that have a fixed value, can be salvaged, can be sold to a merchant, and cannot be identified.
- The inventory icon for the Celestial Sigil was changed in the May 13, 2005 update.
- The February 7, 2013 update made Celestial Sigils available from Jessie Llam and Zaishen Strongboxes. That update also made all Celestial Sigils (acquired before and after that update) sellable to merchants and salvageable.
- Similar to other items that can be identified and sold, Celestial Sigils acquired before the 2013 update do not display their value in their description unless they have been identified.
Anomaly.Celestial Sigils acquired before the 2013 update can be identified, which increase their base value of 1.