A Sigil Trader is an NPC trader who trades Celestial Sigils, which are used to obtain a guild hall. The Celestial Sigils' current price can be viewed by selecting request quote, the selling price is dynamically generated according to supply and demand.
- "I can trade you Celestial Sigils at the current market price, based on supply and demand. If you'd prefer to earn a sigil on your own, you can win them in the Hall of Heroes, find them in Zaishen Strongboxes, or trade for them with Jessie Llam in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Traders only sell items that they have purchased from players, and prices constantly fluctuate based on supply and demand. Before buying, you must request a quote to get the current price."
- "Select an item from your inventory below, click "Request Quote," and then click "Sell."
- Traders only buy items that they are going to sell to players, and prices constantly fluctuate based on supply and demand. Before selling you must request a quote to get the current price."
- Her dialogue was changed in or sometime after the February 7, 2013 update to mention that Celestial Sigils are also available from Zaishen Strongboxes and Jessie Llam.