Keep Yourself Alive
From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
If you heal yourself, healing is increased by 50%. If you heal an ally, healing is reduced by 20%.
- This effect follows the mechanics of healing modifiers that affect the healer (such as Healer's Boon). In particular, it does not affect:
- Skills that heal multiple creatures are applied individually to each creature, e.g. Heal Party offers a bonus to the caster, but suffers a penalty for allies.
- This Flux was in effect from February 1 – 29, 2012 (UTC).
- Robert Gee: "Song Reference: I’m partial to the Guilty Gear version myself, though I also like the original by Queen. Of course, the Guilty Gear song title is a reference to the Queen song anyway, so I’m not sure it really matters."
- This Flux was originally named "Help Yourself"