From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Number of skills||13|
- All Elementalist glyphs cost 5 energy to cast, have an activation time of one second, and provide at least 1 "charge".
- Glyphs cannot be removed by foes once they have been activated.
- Glyph effects always occur before the effect of the spell where applicable, such as Glyph of Immolation and Glyph of Restoration.
- If a glyph is cast while another glyph is already active, the new one replaces the old one.
- Casting a glyph is not casting a spell, therefore none of the effects of the previous glyph will affect the new one.
- Most glyphs have a duration of 15 seconds:
- If the glyph's "charge(s)" is not completely "used up" within the timeframe, the glyph's effect ends.
- Spells will not generally consume a glyph's "charge" if they are cancelled, the only exceptions are Glyph of Energy and Glyph of Lesser Energy.
List of glyphs
|Glyph of Concentration||Glyph. (15 seconds.) Your next 1 spell cannot be interrupted and is unaffected by the Dazed condition.||5||1||10||Z||Prophecies|
|Glyph of Elemental Power||Glyph. (25 seconds.) Boosts your elemental attributes by +2 for your next 10 spells.||5||1||5||Z||Core|
|Glyph of Energy||Elite Glyph. Your next 1...3...3 spell[s] [does/do] not cause Overcast and cost[s] [sic] 10...22...25 less Energy. Gain 1...2...2 to all elemental attributes.||5||1||25||Energy StorageZ||Prophecies|
|Glyph of Essence||Glyph. (15 seconds.) Your next spell casts instantly. You lose all Energy.||5||1||20||Z||Factions|
|Glyph of Immolation||Glyph. (15 seconds.) Your next 1...3...4 spell[s] that target[s] a foe also inflict[s] Burning condition (1...3...4 second[s]).||5||1||10||Fire MagicZ||Eye of the North|
|Glyph of Lesser Energy||Glyph. (15 seconds.) Your next 2 spells cost 10...16...18 less Energy.||5||1||30||Energy StorageZ||Core|
|Glyph of Renewal||Elite Glyph. (15 seconds.) Your next spell recharges instantly.||5||1||10||Z||Prophecies|
|Glyph of Restoration||Glyph. (15 seconds.) Your next 2 spells heal you for 30...90...105, and you are healed for 150...350...400% of the Energy cost of each spell.||5||1||8||Energy StorageZ||Nightfall|
|Glyph of Sacrifice||Glyph. (15 seconds.) Your next spell casts instantly but takes an additional 30 seconds to recharge. Ends if you use a non-spell skill.||5||1||15||Z||Prophecies|
|Glyph of Swiftness||Glyph. (15 seconds.) Your next 1...4...5 spell[s] recharge 25% faster and projectiles from them move 200% faster.||5||1||10||Air MagicZ||Eye of the North|
|Hidden Rock||Glyph. Your next snowball causes knock-down and inflicts Dazed (10 seconds.)||2||10||Z||Core|
|Polymock Glyph of Concentration||Glyph. (15 seconds.) Your next spell cannot be interrupted.||1||1||30||Z||Eye of the North|
|Polymock Glyph of Power||Glyph. Your next spell that targets a foe deals +200 damage if you are below 50% Health. If you are below 25% Health, your next 2 spells are affected.||1||1||10||Z||Eye of the North|
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Glyph.|