From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Concise description
If you are not within Earshot of an ally, you deal 10% additional damage, and take 10% more damage.
- Lone Wolf can increase the maximum damage of skills that cap damage, e.g. Calculated Risk (PvP) can generate 10% more damage than normal while the player is outside of earshot of an ally.
- This effect does not impact damage inflicted by spirits or minions.
- Trap damage increases when triggered outside the earshot of an ally.
- The extra damage dealt stacks with the extra damage received. If two players from opposing sides are both alone, each one will receive and deal +21% damage when attacking each other.
- Certain professions and common builds are less likely to benefit from this effect: