From Guild Wars Wiki
Update #3 - Thursday, April 28, 2011
Update #2 - Thursday, April 28, 2011
- Added back-end support necessary for displaying locations of mutual friends on the Friends List.
Update - Thursday, April 28, 2011
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
- PvP in Guild Wars is now globally affected by Flux.
- "The Villainy of Galrath" is now available as a Hard Mode quest.
- Embark Beach now permits qualified leaders to enable Hard Mode for missions.
- Players who have completed "Finding a Purpose" can now change Razah's profession.
- The Friends List now displays locations for mutual friends.
- Added costume and festival hat vendors to Pre-Searing Ascalon.
- Added the option to use high-resolution textures in outposts.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of Passage Scrolls in Embark Beach.
- Fixed a bug that caused Body Blow to inflict a Deep Wound with 0 Strength.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- The new Friends List changes were not implemented in the original update.
- When both accounts have included each other on the Friends List, both players will be able to see which outpost or explorable area (if any) the other is in.
- 6th year Birthday Presents contain everlasting tonics instead of miniatures.
- Texture changes are not retroactive to those already loaded into your computer's memory; to see new textures, you might have to restart or switch to a different outpost.
- Alternatively, for some players zoning into the outpost after you checked the option will show the new textures.