From Guild Wars Wiki
|Victory condition||Capture the Relic|
The Ghostly Hero was resurrected every 2 minutes.
When the timer expired, the team with the most relic caps won. Teams won by mercy rule whenever they had 3 points more than the other team. In the case of a tie, whoever capped last wins.
- The stairs near the relic required only 2 characters to body block.
- Teams would usually devote a character to lever control. These are typically characters who can still participate somewhat from that position, often a mesmer.
- Movement control spells (Ward Against Foes, water snares, etc.) were extremely powerful in this environment.
- Sometimes, teams would completely neglect trying to kill the other team and focus solely on "power-running" and movement control.
- Because of the emphasis on body blocking relic runners, characters will often rubberband, or their position may not coincide with what they see on their screen.
- As with other relic run maps, time-killing the enemy Ghostly Hero is a good way to prevent the opposing team from capturing relics.
|Heroes' Ascent arenas|
|Arenas:||Heroes' Ascent | The Underworld | Fetid River | Burial Mounds | Unholy Temples | Forgotten Shrines | Golden Gates | The Courtyard | Antechamber | The Vault | The Hall of Heroes|
|Out of rotation:||Broken Tower | Scarred Earth | Sacred Temples|