This map replaced Burial Mounds for Heroes Ascent in the August 2nd, 2007 update. It is an 8v8 Annihilation map that has a Priest. It is located somewhere in The Mists. The map consists of a very small open area in between the two shrines. The only real defining feature of the map is how small it is.
- Every 2 minutes, all dead players and Ghostly Heroes are resurrected at their base's Resurrection Shrine, if their Priest is alive.
- It is not beneficial to kill the enemy priest if no opponents are dying, as it will accomplish nothing.
- Killing the enemy Ghostly Hero after it has been resurrected will give your team additional morale boosts. Therefore, if your team and your opponents are well matched, it might help you to kill their ghost multiple times.
- The map is extremely small in comparison to most other arenas.
- 2 Fame towards the Hero Title Track. Further maps may award more fame.
- The winning team also gains 200 Balthazar Faction for winning and an additional 100 if they won with a Flawless Victory. Letting your Priest or Ghostly Hero die does not ruin a Flawless Victory.