|Victory condition||Priest Annihilation|
Golden Gates is a Priest Annihilation match, meaning the objective is to wipe out the other team and their priest.
- Every two minutes, players will resurrect at their Priest if it is alive.
Golden Gates is simply a square walkway with a res shrine on each side, and a bridge in the middle. In front of each base is a door and Gate Lock which closes off a corner of the walkway. Most teams use the square pathway to "Priest Swap" - that is - walking to each others priest, killing it, then proceeding as if it were a normal Annihilation Map.
- The winning team receives Fame points based on their consecutive wins.
- The winning team receives 400 Balthazar Faction for winning, and an extra 100 for a Flawless Victory.
- The map after Golden Gates is The Courtyard, however, it is highly possible to skip to The Antechamber or even The Hall of Heroes during hours when almost nobody plays.
- Prior to the July 20th, 2007 update Golden Gates was named Dark Chambers.
- The golden statues depict Root Behemoths.
|Heroes' Ascent arenas|
|Arenas:||Heroes' Ascent | The Underworld | Fetid River | Burial Mounds | Unholy Temples | Forgotten Shrines | Golden Gates | The Courtyard | Antechamber | The Vault | The Hall of Heroes|
|Out of rotation:||Broken Tower | Scarred Earth | Sacred Temples|