From Guild Wars Wiki
|Section||Festival Event Quests|
|Event||Day of the Tengu|
|Given by|| Master of Celebrations |
in Shing Jea Island
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Clear the Roads to Shing Jea Monastery|
|Followed by||A Common Enemy|
- Meet Guardsman Miru and the Tengu at Aerie, the Angchu Tengu Village.
- Defend Aerie from the attacking Naga. You have [6...0] of 6 Naga groups left.
- See Master of Celebrations for your reward.
Master of Celebrations
- "Friend, I have got some good news and some bad news. The good news is Miru and our Tengu friends were quite impressed with your performance."
- "Now for the bad part: those persistent serpents, the Naga, are organizing an attack on Aerie in Kinya Province. That village is home to our friends the Angchu Tengu tribe. With most of the village residents here at the monastery for the celebration, the village is completely unguarded. Miru and our Tengu allies have left for Aerie and expect that you will meet them there to defend the town. Will you go and help?"