From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This page contains information about a Guild Wars component or feature that has been removed or replaced.
The Guild Thief was an NPC seen in Guild versus Guild battles, and her primary purpose was for unlocking the gate of the enemy's base from the outside.
(only during Guild versus Guild battles)
- Hunter's Isle
- Isle of Meditation
- Isle of Weeping Stone
- Warrior's Isle
- Wizard's Isle
- Uncharted Isle
- Isle of Wurms
- "I'll follow you, take me to a lock that needs picking!"
- "I'll wait here until you're ready."
- You could get the thief to follow you by talking to her. Talking to the thief again would cause her to stop following you. Once you brought her close enough to an enemy gate, the Guild Thief would run up to the lever and open it using Claim Resource.
- It is important to note that while the Guild Thief appeared at many Guild Battle maps, she was not present at all of them.
- The Guild Thief looked like an assassin but was a warrior. She wielded a sword in melee and would use a bow when not.
- This was the only GvG NPC that would respawn. She was resurrected at the shrine like a player.
- This NPC was removed from the game with the August 14, 2008 Update.
- The Guild Thief used to be present at the Imperial Isle map, but was removed in an update. The gates on Imperial Isle open at the beginning of the match and remain that way, although the levers which the Guild Thief used to operate are still present.
|Guild versus Guild NPCs|
|Guild Lord • Archer • Bodyguard • Footman • Knight |
Guild Thief (historical)