Spiritway (AKA Sway) was a gimmick build frequently seen in Heroes' Ascent. It featured the use of Elementalist/Ritualist builds for the backline, to avoid anti-enchantment tactics. The frontline included Rangers using Daggers; using appropriate stances, the Rangers could spam quick attacks without worrying about positioning or energy.
- Rangers, using long-lived stances, aftercast attacks, and high expertise. Zealous daggers for energy or Vampiric for self-heal/damage. ¼-second/no-
- One takes Apply Poison to increase pressure.
- Others take Leaping Mantis Sting to snare.
- The main chain consisted of mostly unblockable/quickly recharging attack skills, e.g. Wild Strike or Fox Fangs.
- Shattering Assault was used to remove Enchantments.
- Trappers equipped with shield and/or high-energy sets.
- Ward Against Foes, Grasping Earth, and Song of Concentration
- One trapper usually was responsible for one spirit.
- Commonly used spirits
- Sway was a past Flavor of the Month in Guild Wars PvP that fell out of the meta around August of 2009.
- Archived teams