From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This page contains information about an obsolete build. The information on this page does not apply to the game as it currently exists.
Spiritway (AKA Sway) was a gimmick build frequently seen in Heroes' Ascent. It featured the use of Elementalist/Ritualist builds for the backline, to avoid anti-enchantment tactics. The frontline included Rangers using Daggers; using appropriate stances, the Rangers could spam quick attacks without worrying about positioning or energy.
- Rangers, using long-lived stances, aftercast attacks, and high expertise. Zealous daggers for energy or Vampiric for self-heal/damage. ¼-second/no-
- One takes Apply Poison to increase pressure.
- Others take Leaping Mantis Sting to snare.
- The main chain consisted of mostly unblockable/quickly recharging attack skills, e.g. Wild Strike or Fox Fangs.
- Shattering Assault was used to remove Enchantments.
- Trappers equipped with shield and/or high-energy sets.
- Ward Against Foes, Grasping Earth, and Song of Concentration
- One trapper usually was responsible for one spirit.
- Commonly used spirits
- Sway was a past Flavor of the Month in Guild Wars PvP that fell out of the meta around August of 2009.
- Archived teams