Imperial Supply Master Kagno
hands out Dragon Festival
masks in Shing Jea Monastery in exchange for an Imperial Mask Token
- "To those who have honored Cantha and its history by participating in reenactments, I am authorized to give these resplendent masks and rewards. One token gets you one prize. Have you spoken with Noblewoman Sun Li this year?
- If you've got your token, I should warn you, I don't know what festival masks you've already acquired. Perhaps Ludor could help you look through your closet. Once you're absolutely sure which mask you want, then go ahead and take your pick.
- No refunds."
Location: Shing Jea Monastery (during the Dragon Festival and for one week after it ends)
Collecting: 1 Imperial Mask Token
- Prior to Dragon Festival 2012, he appeared in Shing Jea Monastery for a week after the Dragon Festival's Shing Jea Boardwalk was closed and offered that year's Dragon Festival festival hat.
- Previous dialogue
- "The emperor has recognized that many who fought valiantly to defend our lands were not properly rewarded for their efforts. By his order, my task is to reward those who have gathered Victory Tokens. Amass 250 Victory Tokens and bring them to me. I will give you this in return:"
- Collecting: 250 Jade Wind Orbs (only during Dragon Festival 2006)
- Collecting: 250 Victory Tokens