Isle of the Nameless (PvP)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the PvP version of the Isle of the Nameless. For the PvE area, see Isle of the Nameless.
|Isle of the Nameless (PvP)|
|Region||The Battle Isles|
|Exit(s)||Great Temple of Balthazar|
Map of location
Map of items of interest
The Isle of the Nameless (PvP) is the PvP-counterpart of the Isle of the Nameless. All skills are converted to their PvP-equivalents and the Flux is in effect. Otherwise, both Isles use identical layouts and include identical NPCs.
- Talk to the Master of the Isle in Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Similar to other PvP instances, you cannot drop items from your inventory nor switch armor here, unlike Isle of the Nameless and other explorable areas.
- Similar to other PvP instances, the /resign command will not work for the first five minutes of entering here; however, unlike other PvP instances, dishonor points are not given for leaving via map travel.
- Introduced in the August 7, 2008 update.