Codex Arena (outpost)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission and a Zaishen mission quest.
|Region||The Battle Isles|
Abide by the Declarations of Honor using only skills in the current Codex to test your mettle in honorable combat.
— in-game description
Map travel from any location in the Battle Isles. Your character must have already been to the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- 24 Xunlai Chest
- 15 Xunlai Agent
- 2 Rune Trader
- 10 Tolkano
- 10 Tyren (Priest of Balthazar)
- 20 High Commissioner Gyills
- 20 Paresh (Frontline)
- 20 Cardis (Longshot)
- 20 Marin (Support)
- 20 Soheila (Vampiric)
- 20 Atu (Hexing)
- 20 Vinson (Stone)
- When opening the Skills and Attributes Panel in this outpost, the following message appears in your chat window: "Your skill list is currently restricted by the rules of the Codex Arena. See High Commissioner Gyills for details."
- This outpost is located where the Hero Battles outpost once was.
- The henchmen were introduced in the April 20, 2015 update.
All the new NPCs are simply normally-imagined names and not in direct reference to anything. Some of them are based on previous designs though, such as Nightfall heroes who didn't make it into the final version of the story. With the nostalgia of the coming anniversary, it felt fitting to give those characters a small part in the game.