From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Marin is a henchman available for use in Codex Arena.
She is referred to as the "Support Henchman".
- 9 Smiting Prayers, 11 Healing Prayers, 10 Divine Favor, 4 Protection Prayers
- Bane Signet
- Healing Breeze
- Shielding Hands
- Smite Condition
- Resurrection Signet
- Marin's the closest thing to a healer henchman Codex Arena has.
- Only Codex henchman with condition removal and hard CC.
- Long cast time skills, very susceptible to interrupts.
- Enchantment stripping can almost completely negate the support she provides.
- "Before I started serving in the arenas, my life was a ball of excitement: heal this person, protect that person, grant this blessing. Now I do all the same things but for your team, hero. Don't you feel special?
- If you need inspiration, let me list the skills I'm allowed to use:"
- Wields a Holy Staff and wears Sacred armor.
- Introduced in the April 20, 2015 update.
- She is the only smiting-specialty henchman in the game.