From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
He is referred to as the "Immolating Henchman".
- Fire Attunement
- Mind Blast (elite)
- Rodgort's Invocation
- Searing Heat
- "Make Haste!"
- Song of Concentration
- Resurrection Signet
- "Yes, it is my real name. No, it's not that funny when you've heard it a thousand times before.
- Perhaps you will snicker less at my skills:"
- Wields an Aureate Staff and wears Ancient armor.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Rollo Lowlo] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Rollo Lowlo.
- Rollo Lowlo was added as part of the October 29, 2009 update, as one of the twenty Heroes' Ascent henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- Prior to the April 20, 2015 update, Rollo used the same model as a Vabbian Refugee Soldier and appeared as a wire frame in matches.