From Guild Wars Wiki
He is referred to as the "Curses Henchman."
- Defile Defenses
- Foul Feast
- Plague Sending
- Rip Enchantment
- Soul Bind (elite)
- Glyph of Lesser Energy
- Resurrection Signet
- "Greetings! I see the confusion in your eyes. You're thinking that you've seen me before, but you can't remember my name. That's completely understandable, though. You see, I go by many names. Some call me Erick Soulstealer, the paragon of life-stealing magic. Others call me Erick Spiritrobber, the one who strikes terror into his enemies with his powerful curses. To others I am known as Erick Deadspawn, master of minion summoning. Or perhaps you know me as Erick Dangerson, the son...of danger!
- "Okay, I made that last one up, but surely you've heard of me, right?
- "You haven't? Here, look at my skills; maybe they'll jog your memory:"
- Wields a Boneclaw Staff.
- He uses the same model as a Bandit (Kryta)
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Erick] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Erick.
- Erick was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Heroes' Ascent henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.