From Guild Wars Wiki
She is referred to as the "Protection Henchman".
- Gift of Health
- Life Sheath (elite)
- Remove Hex
- Shielding Hands
- Spirit Bond (PvP)
- Power Drain
- "Have you ever been to the Hall of Heroes before? I'm told that, within the Rift, the light of the sun does not reach. Instead, the hall is graced with an unearthly, primal light that cannot be described with words.
- "I hope these skills will allow me to see it:"
- Wields a Smiting Staff.
- Uses the same model as Countess Sandra Durheim and other female Kurzick nobles.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Blahks] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Blahks.
- Blahks was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Heroes' Ascent henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- Primal Light is a reference to the Guilty Gear sountrack.