From Guild Wars Wiki
She is referred to as the "Earth Henchman."
- Earth Attunement
- Glyph of Lesser Energy
- Grasping Earth
- Unsteady Ground (elite)
- Ward Against Foes
- Resurrection Signet
- "Not only am I an accomplished geomancer, my magical aptitude has given me a gift for gardening. In Vabbi, they call me "Queen of Roses" for my ability to turn even the most gnarled of plants into a beautiful bouquet.
- Of course, I've brought some slightly more dangerous spells for this occasion:"
- Wields an Earth Staff (Elonian) and wears Ancient armor.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Hobba Inaste] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Hobba Inaste.
- Hobba Inaste was added as part of the October 29, 2009 update, as one of the twenty Heroes' Ascent henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- Prior to the April 20, 2015 update, Hobba used the same model as a Vabbian Refugee Commander.
- Queen of Rose is a reference to the Blazblue sountrack.