From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Disenmaedel is a henchman available for use in Guild versus Guild battles.
She is referred to as the "Raging Henchman."
- Body Blow
- Bull's Strike
- Disrupting Chop
- Primal Rage (elite)
- Resurrection Signet
- "People tell me I have anger issues, but I'm actually quite pleasant when you get to know me. The only thing that really ruffles my feathers is when people run away while I'm trying to chop them up with my axe! If they just stood still, I probably wouldn't lose my temper so much.
- "Looking at my skills usually calms me down. Would you like to see them?"
- Wields a Shadow Axe and Amber Aegis.
- Uses the same model as Forestermaster Vasha and Kurzick Guards (female).
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Disenmaedel] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Disenmaedel.
- Disenmaedel was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Guild versus Guild henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.