From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Nuno is a henchman available for use in Heroes' Ascent.
She is referred to as a Spirit Henchman.
- Channeled Strike
- Death Pact Signet (PvP)
- Life (PvP)
- Offering of Spirit (elite)
- Protective Was Kaolai
- Resilient Weapon
- Weapon of Warding (PvP)
- Convert Hexes
- "I came here against the wishes of my parents, especially my father. He was determined not to let me leave the safety of our estate. He only thinks of me as a delicate cherry blossom, but I'll show him. If I can reach the Hall of Heroes, they'll have no choice but to accept the path I've chosen for myself.
- "I thought carefully about the skills I'd need for this:"
- Wields a Channeling Rod (forked).
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Nuno] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Nuno.
- Nuno was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Heroes' Ascent henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- "Nuno" is a common Portuguese name and this henchman is named after the real player of character Ab Insidiis Diaboli.