From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Ghavin is a henchman available for use in Heroes' Ascent.
He is referred to as the "Profane Henchman."
- Lingering Curse (elite)
- Rend Enchantments
- Well of the Profane
- Glyph of Lesser Energy
- Grasping Earth
- Ward Against Foes
- Resurrection Signet
- Can reduce healing received by 20% to multiple foes.
- Can put out decent pressure with Lingering Curse and Suffering.
- Can remove a large number of enchantments from a single target with Rend Enchantments and prevent new enchantments from being cast in an area with Well of the Profane.
- Can slow enemy movement with Grasping Earth and Ward Against Foes.
- Has no direct damage skills.
- Grasping Earth and Ward Against Foes can have a redundant effect.
- Well of the Profane has a long cast time and is prone to interrupts.
- "The noon tide around the Battle Isles is a rough one. If you plan to travel to any of other islands, I suggest waiting until evening. I still feel like my feet are rocking back and forth.
- "Even looking at my skills is making me woozy:"
- Wields a Crescent Staff.
- Uses the same model as an Outcast Warrior.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Ghavin] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Ghavin.
- Ghavin was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Heroes' Ascent henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- Noontide is a reference to the Guilty Gear sountrack.