From Guild Wars Wiki
She is referred to as the "Protection Henchman."
- Aura of Stability
- Remove Hex
- Restore Condition (elite)
- Reversal of Fortune
- Shielding Hands
- Spirit Bond (PvP)
- Balanced Stance
- "Beware the path of vice, my friend. Many rebellions have been caused by the greed of a single soldier, mad for power. Many a djinn has been bound in service because of their own avarice, lust, and sin.
- "Lead a simple life and it will take you far:"
- Wields a Suntouched Staff.
- Wears Monk Tyrian armor.
- Uses the same model as Academy Monk.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Julyia] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Julyia.
- Julyia was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Guild versus Guild henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.