From Guild Wars Wiki
He is referred to as the "Assassin Henchman."
- Falling Lotus Strike
- Falling Spider
- Horns of the Ox
- Twisting Fangs
- Wastrel's Collapse (elite)
- Resurrection Signet
- "Our master taught Fuu Rin and me the following rules when we first became his students: Be still in the dark, lest your prey discover you. No mercy for the weak, for they will drag you down with them. Be swift or be dead; a slow assassin is worth less than a dead one.
- I offer the following skills to your service:"
- Wields Chromium Shards.
- Uses the same model as Yuri the Hand.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Kah Xan] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Kah Xan.
- Kah Xan was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Guild versus Guild henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- The names of Fuu Rin and Kah Xan are a reference to the Fūrinkazan (lit. wind, forest, fire, mountain) battle standard of Takeda Shingen which quotes four phrases from Sun Tsu's The Art of War "as swift as wind, as silent as a forest, as fierce as fire, as unshakeable as a mountain."