From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Lora Lanaya is a henchman available for use in Heroes' Ascent.
She is referred to as the "Blade Henchman."
- Hundred Blades (elite)
- Savage Slash
- Sever Artery
- Sun and Moon Slash
- Plague Touch
- Resurrection Signet
- "You know, I wasn't always a mercenary. I actually started out as a cook. My restaurant wasn't the most popular, but it had a taste you couldn't find anywhere else in town. The secret was that I used fire drakes to grill the meat. They're a pain to manage, but it makes the food really pop!
- "In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have been surprised when the restaurant burned to the ground, but now I'm working hard as a mercenary to start a new one!
- "Don't worry, swords are almost the same as kitchen knives and I think I've got the hang of them now. If you don't believe me, take a look at my skills:"
- Wields a Shinobi Blade and Sun and Moon Shield.
- Uses the same model as a female Canthan Guard.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Lora Lanaya] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Lora Lanaya.
- Lora Lanaya was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Heroes' Ascent henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- Her restaurant was burnt down by Bacchi Coi, the icy henchman, when she tried to free the fire drakes (see her dialogue). That event led to the events of Light My Fire.