From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Click to view
- Concise description
- Synergizes well with attack skills that can cause multiple attacks with a sword (Sun and Moon Slash, Whirlwind Attack, and Twin Moon Sweep) and with hex spells that deal damage whenever the hexed foe takes physical damage (Barbs and Mark of Pain).
- When Whirlwind Attack is used, this skill will trigger for each adjacent foe attacked.
- Because this triggers on attack, you don't actually have to hit for the damage to occur.
- The damage from Hundred Blades is inflicted before the damage from your sword. This is relevant for skills such as Reversal of Fortune or Empathy.
- Because this damages all "adjacent foes", kiting opponents will avoid damage if they have moved away by the time the attack connects.
- If you are using an emote when using this skill, no animation will show until you stop doing the emote. The animation will stack with several Hundred Blades.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Hundred Blades.|
- This skill was non-elite prior to the release of Prophecies and the reason why Warriors have one elite skill more than other core professions. (See Mantra of Celerity.)
- This is one of five elite skills seen in Ascalon (pre-Searing) (used by Prince Rurik), the other four being Barrage, Bull's Charge, Earth Shaker, and Ward Against Harm.
- The swords seen in the skill icon are Gladii.
- The functionality of this skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill revision history for details.