- This article is about the Gladius skin resembling a real world gladius. For the other skin, see Gladius (short sword).
Eye of the North
|Damage type(s)||Slashing damage|
|PvP reward class||Basic|
|Common salvage||Iron Ingots|
|Rare salvage||Steel Ingots|
The Gladius is a sword based on the the real world Roman weapon counterpart of the same name.
Dye affects the entire weapon. The sword's hilt is affected more noticeably than the blade which will be slightly tinted. The default color can be closely replicated using yellow dye.
- This sword can be seen in the hands of dead skeletons in the Great Battle Field of the Fissure of Woe.
- Other weapons with this appearance:
- Other weapons with a similar appearance:
- In Latin, "gladius" means "sword". The word gladiator was derived from the word gladius, literally translating to "sword male". A female gladiator is referred to as a "gladiatrix."