From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the Nightfall skill. For the temporarily available Bonus Mission Pack skill, see Whirlwind Attack (Turai Ossa).
- Click to view
- Concise description
- Whirlwind Attack is a single attack that can hit multiple foes.
- When wielding a scythe, each target will only be hit once.
- The foes hit by this skill are those adjacent to the user, not the target.
- This attacks will fail to hit kiting opponents, including the target, if they have moved away by the time the attack would have connected.
- The 1 second recharge prevents the skill from being easily spammed, since it will not benefit from the adrenaline it generates.
- This skill used a different skill icon until the July 17, 2007 update.
- The damage inflicted by this skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill revision history for details.
- Whirlwind Attack is a feat introduced in the 3rd edition of the popular pen and paper RPG, Dungeons and Dragons. Its effects are similar to those of the skill's.