From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about the Nightfall skill. For the temporarily available Bonus Mission Pack skill, see Whirlwind Attack (Turai Ossa).
- Click to view
- Concise description
Melee Attack. Deals +13...20 damage to target and adjacent foes.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Whirlwind Attack.|
- This skill will fail to hit kiting opponents (including the target), as they will have moved out of adjacent range by the time the whirlwind hits.
- The 1 second recharge prevents the skill from being easily spammed, since it will not benefit from the adrenaline it generates.
- Hundred Blades and Splinter Weapon will trigger for each attack on adjacent foes.
- Scythe attacks will hit each foe only once.
- This skill once used another skill icon until July 17, 2007 update.
- The damage inflicted by this skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill revision history for details.
- Whirlwind Attack is a feat introduced in the 3rd edition of the popular pen and paper RPG, Dungeons and Dragons. Its effects are similar to those of the skill's.