From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the Nightfall skill. For the temporarily available Bonus Mission Pack skill, see Whirlwind Attack (Turai Ossa).
Melee Attack. Attack target and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +13...20 damage.
- Click to view
- Concise description
- Whirlwind Attack is a single attack that can hit multiple foes.
- When wielding a scythe, each target will only be hit once.
- The foes hit by this skill are those adjacent to the user, not the target.
- This attacks will fail to hit kiting opponents, including the target, if they have moved away by the time the attack would have connected.
- The 1 second recharge prevents the skill from being easily spammed, since it will not benefit from the adrenaline it generates.
- Echo can overcome this with six adjacent foes, three adjacent foes when under effects that double adrenaline gain from skills such as "For Great Justice!".
- This skill once used another skill icon until July 17, 2007 update.
- The damage inflicted by this skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill revision history for details.
- Whirlwind Attack is a feat introduced in the 3rd edition of the popular pen and paper RPG, Dungeons and Dragons. Its effects are similar to those of the skill's.