From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Concise description
- This is a core skill, but Guild Wars Nightfall is required to obtain the skill.
- Judgment Strike is a single attack that can hit multiple foes.
- When wielding a scythe, each target will only be hit once.
- The foes hit by this skill are those adjacent to the user, not the target.
- This attack will fail to hit kiting opponents, including the target, if they have moved away by the time the attack would have connected.
- The damage type of the base attack is converted to holy damage for this attack, resulting in double damage to undead but voiding any damage boost from skills such as Conjure Frost.
- This skill uses the same icon as the Guild Wars 2 Firebrand skill Echo of Truth.
- Judgment Strike is the only attack skill among all caster profession skills.
- Added to the game with the 22nd April 2020 update as part of the 15th Anniversary Celebration.
- The functionality of this skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill revision history for details.