|Affiliation||Order of the Sunspears|
|Service||Hero skill trainer|
- Note: Sunspear skills are bolded.
- "I can't help but notice that you haven't chosen a secondary profession yet. You really ought to head back to town and get that sorted out.
- Come back to me when that's done and I'll be able to teach you and your Heroes some new skills."
If your character has no hero skill points:
- "Not all of the Heroes you recruit are the same profession as you, but it is still your responsibility to teach them new skills. When you reach the rank of <name of your character's next Sunspear rank title>, you will gain Hero skill points that you can exchange for new skills for you and your Heroes.
- To find out more about gaining ranks, talk to Runduk in the Sunspear Great Hall."
- Can I use my own skill points to learn these skills?
- "For 1 platinum, I can convert one of your skill points to a Hero skill point."
If your character has hero skill points:
- "I see you have accrued <number> Hero skill points. [sic] No doubt this is the result of your fine work as a Sunspear. If you like, I will gladly teach you and your Heroes new skills."
If your character has all the skills that are available from him:
- "You have surpassed my abilities as a <name of your character's current Sunspear rank title>. I have nothing new to teach you or your heroes that you don't already know."
If your character has no Sunspear rank title when you select "Show me Sunspear Skills":
- "You must achieve at least rank 1 of the Sunspear title track before you can learn any Sunspear skills!"
He used to offer the assassin elite Assault Enchantments, and was the only hero skill trainer to offer an elite skill.