From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Click to view
- Concise description
- Despite not scaling with Marksmanship, this skill benefits from the critical rate increase offered by the attribute.
- This skill works well with Incendiary Arrows to interrupt multiple foes.
- To increase the frequency of interrupts, consider skills that increase attack speed.
- To increase the reliability to interrupt, consider skills such as Dual Shot, Triple Shot and Forked Arrow. Primary assassins can utilize the skills Way of the Master and Critical Eye to raise their critical chance as well.
- Non-primary assassins may find the effect of these uninvested skills too weak to deserve a skill slot.