From Guild Wars Wiki
- Click to view
- Concise description
Skill. (10 seconds.) The next time you deal elemental damage with a spell, other targets in the area take 60...70% of that damage.
- Intensity's area of effect damage triggers on one foe from the first elemental damage packet done by a spell after the activation of the skill.
- The damage ignores armor.
- This skill can be activated while moving or activating a skill; you can also use it after you cast the spell to be intensified if there is a delay between the end of the casting and the damage packet, e.g. Meteor Shower → Intensity.
- Outside of elementalist skills, high elemental damage is mostly found in Death Magic (Deathly Swarm and Icy Veins being of note), and Spawning Power/Channeling Magic (Ancestor's Rage, Rupture Soul, Spirit Rift and Destructive was Glaive being of note).
- The functionality of this skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill history for details.