Teena the Raptor
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Teena the Raptor|
She is referred to as the "Eviscerating Henchman".
- Body Blow
- Bull's Strike
- Eviscerate (elite)
- Executioner's Strike
- Resurrection Signet
- "I really don't understand why people in other professions seem to wear such flimsy armor. Sure, it looks nice, but if you're going to bring a cane or a rod to a fight, you should at least wear something thicker.
- "Not that their armor matters much. They call me "the Raptor" because the bite of my axe cuts through anything:"
- Wields a Deldrimor Axe and a Darkwing Defender.
- Uses the same model as a female Lionguard.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Teena the Raptor] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Teena the Raptor.
- Teena the Raptor was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Heroes' Ascent henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.